Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Kitchen Update 2

Moving on from yesterday’s update, which I realized I had done a similar post in June. Oh well, its been awhile!

 

The upper cabinets required primer, paint, paint, and more paint. It felt like I did coat upon coat of paint. Really, I only did 2 or 3 coats. It just felt unending. It was my summer project and each morning before it became to hot I would paint for a couple hours. I listened to many a book on tape or is it book on mp3 player?

 

 june 2010 001   june 2010 012sept counters 005june 2010 013sept counters 006 

Trim time! Amazing how a simple piece of trim can add such a finished look!

sept counters 053 sept counters 054

The new arrangement works so much better! Love having the fridge in the middle!

sept counters 003            sept counters 001The base cabinets are getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment